Friday, August 31, 2007

My Dream...

My dream would be to be able to go to the bathroom or sleep in until 7am (after being up all night with a fussy baby) without coming out to find two kids that had destroyed something. Well I'll give them this - the only time they don't fight is when they are scheming to make their mom crazy. I woke up this morning to find them sitting at the table eating, actually more like wearing, chocolate pudding for breakfast. Then they got into my purse and scattered everything all over the house. This kind of stuff really gets me going. So now instead of blowing up I try to look at it as an opportunity to blog. I love my life today!

The guilty parties with the contents of my purse. (not the plastic cups, the wallet and sunglasses)



Just heard fridge door open and milk jug crash to floor ... yes I know those sounds from the other room:) And yes it's a horrible day to be blogging, but it is calming me while I prepare to assess the damage. Before I go I wish myself luck... and patience!