Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I think I need a warning sign.


I am 36 weeks pregnant,
and 4 weeks from my due date.

I am very uncomfortable,
and there is nothing I can do about it.

I am extremely irritable,
and even though I know it - I still can't be nice.

I am emotional,
and that is an understatement.

I am exhausted,
and it isn't going to get better.

I am nesting like a crazy woman,
and driving my family crazy trying to keep the house clean.

I am not being a very fun mom right now,
and my kids are bored out of their minds.

I am not being very nice to my husband,
and he is still being nice to me.

I am excited to give birth naturally,
and I am scared about it too.

I am getting a little worried,
and it is because this baby still doesn't have a name.

I am kind of a mess,
and it will get better:)

2 comments:

elyse said...

Hey Jacie, I feel like you just described my life right now!!!

Laura said...

Hope you are better now! :)