Wednesday, March 31, 2010

At the end of the day


Lately I find myself looking forward to the end of the day. You know that time when dinner is over, the kids are clean and in bed, and I can put my feet up at last. Half the time I get to relax on the couch with my love. The other half of the time he is still at work for three more hours and I am on my own. So what do I do with these gloriously lonely hours? Well I'm glad you asked. I have developed a very wonderful tradition. First I draw myself a nice hot bath in my giant jacuzzi tub. Then I get some sort of a treat. Next I get a good book. Finally I get in the tub, turn on the jets, and read my little heart out while I eat my treat. I call it a delightful end to a long day! Try it... I dare you.

1 comment:

ssjones said...

I love this!! I am entering this blessed time of the day. Maybe I will take a bath....we need to catch up!! hope all is well! --steph