Friday, December 2, 2011

Guess Whose at the Nutcracker?


















Ainsley is! She went to see it in Phoenix tonight with my Dad. He came and picked her up this morning and is bringing her home Sunday night. She was so excited about it. It has been a VERY long week of waiting for Friday to come at our house:)

I took a cute picture of her on my phone this morning before she left. She even dressed in Christmas attire for the occasion. Rand managed to erase the photo mere seconds after she walked out the door... and alas the moment is gone forever:( So you get a photo of beautiful ballerinas instead.

Having her gone has made me realize what a good helper she is, as well as how much I rely on her. We all miss her a lot, and can't wait for her to come home again. She adds a little spark to our family that only she can bring!

No comments: