Friday, January 6, 2012

Dancing with Nick

Funny story

Last weekend we were at my B.I.L.'s wedding reception. Nick's mom came up to me and asked for my cell phone and how to work the camera. Then she told me I had to go dance with Nick while she took our picture since we'd never danced together.

I told her that I was positive that we had danced together before. She said that he had just told her we had never slow danced. I told her he was mistaken! I laughed and laughed. I tried to convince her that we have slow danced, but she made us take the photos anyway:)

And we danced...



















The reason why I was laughing so much is as follows: I can tell you exactly how many times we have slow danced and where we were.
#1 at his friend Justin's wedding
#2 at his little sister's wedding
#3 at his friend Sahba's wedding
#4 this last time at his little brother's wedding

The reason why I remember each one of these dances so clearly is because they all... I repeat, THEY ALL started with him saying "You know we've never even slow danced and we've been together for _____ years!"

I can't wait until the next time he forgets our first dance. It's kind of fun doing it over and over again:)

No comments: