Monday, January 16, 2012

Grand Dreams

I am already getting SO excited for two Grand Canyon trips that are planned for September of this year.

The first is another "rim to rim to rim" since the first one didn't go exactly as planned for some of us. Jake and I are bound and determined to go both ways, and I think I've even talked Nick into coming! I may even rethink those socks this time around:)


The second is a backpacking trip known as "Thunder River".


(Map Courtesy of Bob's Pixel's )

Hopefully I'll be posting here about these trips 9 months from now.

I don't know if I can stand the wait!

P.S. If you are into the Grand Canyon check out this book... It is pretty cool.

3 comments:

Candice said...

do you own the book? ps i was just thinking about those trips last night!

Jacie said...

I don't have the book but your dad does. I am getting so excited. I need to stop thinking about it now because it is a long wait:)

Candice said...

Ok I will ask him about it... I still need to finish between a rock and a hard place too.I think we should just skip a couple months no one would notice!