Friday, January 20, 2012

Tonight


This is at my high school graduation with what are probably my two oldest friends. We were all crying so it's not the best picture but it's the only one I could find of us together.

I have known these girls for as long as I can remember... probably from birth since one is my cousin and the other lived down the street from me starting when I was 9 months old! We went through a lot together and had a lot of fun together growing up. We only live a couple of hours away from each other but we still don't get to visit as often as I'd like. Isn't that just how it goes when you grow up and move on with life:(

The good news, and the point of this post, is that I am meeting these two gals tonight for a fun "Girl's Weekend" and I am so excited to catch up! Just thinking about it makes me smile:) Hopefully when I get back I will have a new and better picture of us to share... even if we are ten years older!

No comments: