Monday, February 6, 2012

Catching Up + Procrastination = This blog post

#1. Saw this, liked it, decided to share... Lose Yourself

#2. This week I want to blog about girl's weekend (1/20), and the color run (1/28), and also my hike up Elephant's Head (2/4).

Three fun weekends + fun things to do during all of them = happiness!

Some of these topics have been waiting longer than others to have their moment in the spotlight so let's hope I stick to my plan for this week's posts. So far so good... I have now written that I want to write about them which means, it's as good as done now:)

#3. Speaking of fun weekend activities... Me + Hiking = sore legs in more ways than one. You'll see when I blog about Elephant's Head.

Here's a sneak peak


#4. WARNING _ RANDOM THOUGHT AHEAD
It just occurred to me that there are not enough options as far as punctuation goes. I think I need something in between a declarative (and boring) period and and exclamatory exclamation mark. Most of my life falls in between these two extremes and I am not feeling fully fulfilled with my current punctuation possibilities... SO THERE!!!!!

#5. Nick + what I'm pretty sure are gallstones = no fun last night!
(That one deserved an exclamation mark. You'd understand if you were there)

#6. Wow, there is a lot of math going on here today... more than I've done in years. It's too much math isn't it? Yeah, you're right. Sorry:(

#7. What else... what else... nothing's coming to mind... better be done before I write more nonsense.

Goodbye for today

No comments: