Wednesday, March 21, 2012

ilove

We got a new toy at our house today...

Nick has been trying to convince me what a good idea it is to get "the new ipad". He has told me how much I will love it, and how it can replace my old (circa 2006) macbook. I finally relented and got on board with the idea and he ordered one.

All week as we waited for it to arrive we've been playfully bantering (as we're known to do) about whose ipad it really is, who gets to use it first, who gets it the most, and so on. All along he's been telling me that he had it inscribed with the phrase "Nick's ipad, not Jacie's". By the end of the wait I half believed him:)

So today when the package arrived and I opened it up the first thing I noticed was this...



















He must have sensed that even though I gave my blessing to buy it, I still wasn't completely sold.

Smart man... when all logical arguments fail... use love as a tool to get what you want:)

No comments: