Thursday, June 28, 2012

6.28.12

If only I could do this all day and nothing else... *sigh*

It has been a long couple of weeks. Not necessarily in a bad way, just a busy way.  Nick's days off last week were spent traveling which is fun but not necessarily relaxing.  This week all his days off he is spending at scout camp about an hours away.  When he does work it is 12 hours shifts so he is gone from 7-8:30.  The kids are all usually in bed and all the hard stuff is done by that time. Don't get me wrong, it is nice that he's home early enough so that we can spend some time together. At his old job he didn't get home until 11 PM.  However, it would be nice if he was home for those magical hours between 5 and 8 PM if you know what I mean!  Yesterday I told him that I am ready for MY day off.  He laughed but agreed.  So while I feel a little bad leaving him to hold down the fort on HIS day off I am still planning an outing alone the next time he's home for the day.  I wonder what I will do????

No comments: