Friday, June 22, 2012

Good Times

I really wanted to post the video we made for Nick's Father's Day gift but I can't get it to upload:( While I work on think i will post about the lake instead.

First and foremost there were Red Vines involved.  Can you tell by her dirty face she's been enjoying some?

Ainsley has knee boarded with her uncle one other time, but he always stayed out in the water with her.  This was her first time out there all by herself and she did great!  I'm so proud of her forgiving it a try because I know she was nervous to go alone.

Blythe also had her first successful wake surf with her daddy.  We tried last time but she freaked out as soon as the boat started moving.  this time she wanted to try again and she actually enjoyed herself:) Good thing Nick has super skills and can surf and hold a kid at the same time!


I was a little sad that I didn't get to surf or anything because I had to leave early to get back to the other kids.  You see the boys got grounded from going to the lake so my sister stayed home and watched them and Farrah.  Kaylie had mutual and since everyone wasn't done skiing I left early to go get the kids so she could leave.  There was just one little problem.  I was planning on driving Candice's car, but after they dropped me of at the dock and I walked to the car I realized that it is a manual transmission and I don't know how to drive one!  I've only driven stick a handful of times and it was way back when I was first learning to drive.  So embarrassing:(  I tried to call the cell phone and tell Nick to come back and get me but he never heard it ring so I ended up hanging out on the dock for ahile waiting of them to come back.  I had some interesting adventures that kept me busy while I was there.  Maybe I will tell you about them some day!



No comments: