Friday, July 20, 2012

Five things for Friday - trying something new

Today we are packing and getting ready for a 10+ day trip.  This photo pretty much sums up why it is so hard to get stuff like packing and cleaning done:)  It seems when there is a lot to do and a little bit of time to do it in there is always someone melting down!

This is from the 4th of July.  I can't remember right now if I blogged about it or not yet and I'm too lazy to go look:)  If I did already then too bad for you to have to look at another photo of my cute/ crazy kids.  If I didn't then I will when I return from my trip.
 

I still need to blog about Ainsley's baptism too.  That will also happen when I get back.


Ainsley's Grandma knitted her this awesome poncho for her 8th birthday.  Isn't it cute?  She is so talented and we love all everything she makes for us.

On Sunday there was another big monsoon storm.  The kids were playing outside in the rain and when it cleared it left behind a rainbow.  If you look closely you can see it is actually a double rainbow.  This reminds me of one of the reason I love where I live... the view!
 



No comments: