Monday, July 16, 2012

Like it, love it, can't live without it.

This article

It was just what I needed today.  It has been a busy couple of weeks.  I've travelled, had lots of family fun, seen my oldest get baptized, and in a few weeks I'm on my way to the last long trip before school starts up again.  You know, just the typical trying to live up the last days of summer stuff.   Because of this I've skipped out on a  few weeks of blogging.  I'm back for this week and then another week or so off for that trip I mentioned.

Now back to that blog post...  

I don't know if this is the way Nick feels about this issue, and I haven't had a chance to ask him yet.  But it would sure be great if he agreed with her husband.  I mean if I focused all my energies into being sweet I just might pull it off... maybe:)  So for the next little while I'm just going to pretend he does and that thought makes me feel cheerful already!

Here's how I plan on starting - Let the baby do the laundry.

No comments: