Thursday, August 16, 2012

A day to myself!

A month or so ago I was feeling a little.... like I needed some alone time, so on one of Nick's days off I left him with all the kiddos and went and hung out by myself.  It was just what I needed to recharge.

I drove up to Tucson and started with a snack
 

Next I hit up this place.  Browsing at my leisure in REI was awesome... does that make me a nerd?

I decided to do some shopping and ran across this shirt.  It reminded me of my cousins Debbie & Connie who LOVE James Dean so of course I had to instagram it for them.


Then I decided I may as well try it on:)

Along with a few other things like this... which I would never be able to wear in real life because its cut way to low in the back:(  I was sad because I loved the bright colors.  Anyone who knows me well will tell you that my mostly black wardrobe could definitely use a splash of color:)

I did end up finding a few things which always makes a girl happy.  Finally I grabbed a bite at Chipotle and swung by Walmart to get Nick some ice cream on the way home.

Oh and I almost forgot... Nick called me while I was at the grocery store and gave me a list first aid supplies to purchase.  It turns out that the kids were playing on the water slide (a blessing & a curse remember) and Channing jumped off the top and landed on Ainsley kneeing her in the head. It split her ear open and gave her a mild concussion.  It was a long night once I got back so I was extra grateful for my lovely afternoon on my own.






No comments: