Tuesday, August 21, 2012

First Day of School 2012

Today was the first day back to school! Everyone was really excited AND wearing 'Angry Birds' shirts!  
Even baby got dressed up in matching clothes for the occasion.

They all came home happy, loving their teachers, and excited to go back.  


As for me I had a great first day of school too.  In the morning I dropped of Ainsley, Channing and Blythe (to preschool).  Then I came home and put Farrah down for a nap and Rand and I enjoyed some quality time together.  He and I tend to butt heads a lot, and sometimes I feel like I am always getting on his case for causing issues with the other kids.  It was nice to spend a morning all alone having fun together.  After we ate lunch I dropped Rand off at afternoon Kindergarten and picked Blythe up.  We headed home and the little girls had lunch and went down for naps.  I then had a couple hours to myself which was awesome.  I think I am going to like this schedule.



No comments: