Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Puppy Genius?

When my oldest two kids are around they tend to hog the dog:)  Rand has been so excited that school started up again because now he gets more alone time with little Blitz.  Today he was in my room have "his turn" when I heard him calling me.  I was kinda busy so I continued my chores as I said "What do you need?" Then he would yell "Just come here!".  Eventually I figured it was in everyones best interest for me to check out the situation:)  I walked onto this scene.  


Rand then told me that he had crawled in the kennel to see how big it was and Blitz had locked him in.  Even after I expressed my disbelief he persisted saying that "Blitz is a really smart dog mom!"  This kid cracks me up sometimes.  Now I'm thinking maybe I can hire the dog to babysit.

1 comment:

Donita Porter said...

Looks like Blitz is doing a great job!