Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Today... check

*Nick home from work (today and tomorrow too:)... check
*Plans to ride 40 miles on my bike... check.
*The beginnings of a sinus infection... check.
*Nick asked to cover a sick coworkers shift tomorrow on his day off... check
*Finding out Nick's scout activity for tonight is moved up 2 hours and I won't be able to ride... check
*Trouble dealing with disappointment over the fact that because of Nick's extra shift and activity                     change I won't be able to ride and will miss my mileage goal for January:(
*Errand to get the wood for bunk bed project... check

*Head pounding, pressure, feeling horrible... check
*Lunch out with Nick and ONLY 2 kiddos... check
*Errand took less time than anticipated and I can still fit in a ride... ensuing happiness... check
*Arrive home, medicate, medicate, medicate... check
*Go on a pretty good ride even though its ten miles shorter than I planned... check
*Rush home and send Nick off... check
*Decide to abandon kids chores: just for tonight it's homework only:)... check
*Kids mostly cooperate with me and each other, hallelujah!... check
*Get kids showered, fed & in bed... check
* Long, hot, much needed bath while I wait for Nick to come home... Check

No comments: