Tuesday, April 29, 2008

History in the Making


I have decided that since I have nothing to do in my spare time I want to start writing some type of history about my life. I really want to do this for Nick too because I'm pretty sure he will never do it for himself. The trick is getting him to cooperate. I can just picture the look on his face now when I tell him "sit down honey I want to interview you about your life and write it down for you. So for now I'll start with a more willing subject.. me! Now this is a pretty boring subject to blog about I know, but for some reason I am going to do it anyway! So from now on I am aiming for a once-a-week post on the history of me. With all that said I need a break from writing. I'll be back next week:)

1 comment:

debsfreckles said...

That is awesome. I am excited to see the future posts.