Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Personal History Tuesday

This weeks installation is going to be short and sweet... and it will involve cows!


When I was a very young child, somewhere from 5- 7 years, I thought that my dad was the best at mooing. Yes, that's right, I mean mooing like a cow. At some point in some game or play time my dad had mooed like a cow and I was impressed. I thought he sounded exactly like a real true cow. I even remember telling my friends that my dad was so good at mooing that they should all hear it. Now of course I think this is quite funny. I told my dad this the other day and he said that he never knew I loved his moo.

Strange But True

This may not exactly be the epitome of "historical" but it is an anecdote that had to be recorded at some point:)


That will be it for the second edition of "Personal History Tuesday". Pleases tune in next week for more of my story.

No comments: