Monday, March 16, 2009

Back in the saddle


Well I can't say that I have done well with my goal of writing more. I have actually written less than ever since posting that I wanted to write more. Shame on me! Processing my feelings in writing is essential. It always has been, probably always will be. I feel like I've been losing my touch with the written world lately. If you read my family blog you know I am pregnant with #4. Now the first few months of pregnancy are worse for some than others, but let's be honest they're not terribly fun for anyone. This pregnancy has been somehow different than my others . It has thrown me off. It hasn't been the nausea (worst since #1), weight gain, hormonal outbreaks or emotional outbursts:) I wish I could blame it on those lovelies. It was more mental this time. The first couple months were just mentally overwhelming. Does that even make sense? I feel like I am over that now but it's amazing how long it can take to get life back in order. I kind of let cleaning and cooking and disciplining the kids go for a couple of months. Sad, I know. It is taken me another couple of months to get back into routine. I am pleased to say that we are well on the way though. I am confident that life will be flowing nicely just in time for this baby to be born and throw everything off again:) BUt the good news is that I have a new appreciation for "feeling like myself". What a relief it is too!

No comments: