Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The day in review


Today has been a VERY long day. The worst part is knowing that it's only 5:30 PM. I still have to feed, bathe, dress, and put the kids to bed, and then clean the kitchen. I take that back the worst part is that in the course of this LONG day I have gotten absolutely nothing done. AAhhhh! As I well know the less I get done during the day the longer it takes for it to end. I guess the logical thing now would be to ask myself why in the world I am sitting here on the computer at a time like this. That's a great question. Point taken! I am off to begin the nightly ritual.

1 comment:

debsfreckles said...

You too? I thought is was just my day. Actually I did get a lot done, but it wasn't for me or my family. It was for mutual. I am tired. I am going to bed.