Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy 2010!


The new year is always a little bit bittersweet.

The sweet part is reflecting on the milestones and growth of my little family over the past year. The holidays were great and now it's time to settle back into life with a fresh outlook and renewed motivation.

The bitter part is knowing that another year in our lives is gone and that same little family is growing up way too fast for me. My babies get bigger everyday and the dawning of a new year is just another reminder of that.

It reminds me to stop and take in the sweet things in life more often. This next year will be more about enjoying each other and less about the daily grind. At least that's my main goal!

Now to go achieve it. The kids are having fun without me. I better go partake:)

No comments: