Thursday, January 7, 2010

Holiday Hangover

Has anyone out there ever felt like this poor little guy after the holidays?


I'll admit that there have been a lot of years where I did.

I am proud to announce that this year isn't one of them! This year Christmas was great. It was one of my favorite Christmases in a LONG time too. That cheer and joy and sense of peace that permeated my holidays is still with me now. Clean up is complete. School has started once again. The daily grind is back in full swing and I feel Awesome with a - yes - you guessed it - capitol 'A'!

To top it all off with a pleasant surprise, I realized that the "day after Christmas let down" is drastically less traumatic when your a grown up. In fact, I hardly felt it at all! This year my holiday hangover was a happy one!

No comments: