Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas

Well the big day has come and gone.













It was wonderful to spend time with family, reflect on the birth of the savior, and enjoy "Christmas morning".













Once I reached a certain age I began to suspect that Christmas would never have that same magic that it did when I was younger. However, now that my own little ones are old enough to understand it, watching them open their gifts has become just as good, or even better, than being a kid myself:)



















It's passing is always bittersweet. It is nice to have all the stresses over with, but it is also sad to say goodbye to the holidays for another long year. The kids are off for one more week and we are spending it lazily. We are hanging out, lounging around, playing with new toys, and eating left over pie!

1 comment:

Candice said...

i think thats the cutest little butt i ever did see!