Friday, December 16, 2011

Instagram

Over Thanksgiving weekend we hung out with my cousin and her cute family. We always have so much fun visiting with them. Her kiddos are the cutest, her house is warm and welcoming, and her husband has the most contagious laugh!

She is an awesome blogger. She is also a master crafter and vintage lover. Check out her etsy shop debsfreckles. Finally, she is an amazing mother and wife. When I read her posts it always inspires me to be more creative and appreciative and to go give my crazy kids a squeeze.

Anyway she talked me into joining the world of instagram. I am now totally hooked. It is so much fun to play with and it reminds me to take photos everyday. Now you can see some of the highlights of my days such as...

My messy house



















My awesome breakfasts



















And my driving adventures



















So thanks to Debbie for pushing my towards this great little app!









Oh yeah... If you have a smart phone look me up.

1 comment:

debsfreckles said...

wow you make me sound awesome.
You inspire me too.
I am glad you are on instagram!