Friday, September 14, 2012

Five things for Friday

I really need to post about our fun Labor Day weekend at the lake.  We had a really good time.  It was definitely one of our favorite years.  So much nicer than last year with a week old baby! I will get to it but there are still a few things I want to post from before this and I'd like to try to keep it in order.  


This is to remind me of another post I need to make.  My dad got remarried last weekend and here is my hair to prove it:)  It was a really nice day, a little hard, but also fun.  I am really glad that he is so happy.  I am looking forward to hearing about their cruise to Alaska. I think they get home tomorrow!


I had to document the painful filling of the gas tank!



Remember the painful homework I mentioned in my last post?  Well here is the proof.  We did this for hours to complete a special project "All About Me".  We were both overjoyed when it was done and turned in yesterday!!!



My baby is growing up.  She chewed her first piece of gum this morning!  Her big sister got into my purse helped herself to gum and then decided to share.  Luckily I caught her before she swallowed.  Oh my what will they come up with next??? 


No comments: