Thursday, September 13, 2012

Some days...

I want to do this.  Just throw a blanket over my head and forget about everything.  If only it were actually that easy for me to tune out!
It's been a week full of busy days, sick kids, a sore throat, homework angst, 2 kids immunizations, bike rides that don't turn out the way I was anticipating, chore strikes, Nick spending his (much anticipated  by me) day off at a meeting in Tempe, should I go on?  The sad thing is this week isn't even over yet!  I sure hope it gets better.  I hate feeling frustrated and frazzled like I have lately.  

On a funnier note there is a story behind this picture... one that doesn't really have to do with me hiding from the world:)  A few weeks ago Nick decided to let the kids watch Jurassic Park.  We went the rounds on whether or not it was too scary and Daddy won in the end, which means they watched it.  The boys have actually become kind of weirdly obsessed with the movie, and dinosaurs in general because of it.  Anyway, the girls decided that Jurassic Park for the third time was too much.  They covered their heads and watched something sweet and happy on the ipad instead.  

No comments: