Tuesday, September 25, 2012

We'll call it random Tuesday

Late Sunday night we returned form our Route 66 bike ride.  It was great and I will be posting about it as soon as I play catch up on some other blogs.



Since we've been home I have spent an amazingly large amount of time doing homework with kids!  It gets kind of crazy sometimes helping out with three sets of work at the same time.  Apparently no one here understands the idea of taking turns.  They would rather bombard me with all of their questions at the same time.



My iphone 5 came today!!! I was SO happy to see this little beauty show up at my front door this morning.  Best of all it was over a week sooner than I expected:)  SO glad to get rid of my cracked old 3Gs.



Finally, this is what's distracting me from cleaning the house and getting the laundry put away.  I'm getting all prepped for my upcoming Grand Canyon trip by reading this book. Less than two weeks now and I'll be back in my favorite place!




No comments: