Friday, October 19, 2012

5 things for Friday

These little beauties are a major staple in our house.  The world isn't right unless Blythe has her "princess shoes".  The bad news is we left one of them at Grandma's house almost two weeks ago.  It was tough news to break to her when we got home with only one, but she has managed to make do with her pink crocs.  The good news is that we are headed back up there tomorrow so we can finally get it back!  



Saturday is my little brothers 18th birthday!!! I can't believe it. I mean really, seriously, I can't believe it.  It seems like just yesterday he was 4 and embarrassing the heck out of me in front of my friends.  Who would have though he'd turn out so great;) I'm excited to go and celebrate with him.  I am gonna take him on a bike ride and pound him into the ground.  We will follow that up with a nice big birthday breakfast, my treat, to make him feel better about letting a girl half his size beat him!  At least I hope that's how it goes down... otherwise I am going to feel really stupid for writing this:)


In other news we have been watching the debates and rooting for our candidate.  We like to call him "Mittens".  


Next week if all goes as planned I will blog about my Route 66 bike ride.  It was fun, and a little painful, and at times hot, but mostly just fun.    


I also plan on reporting on my Grand Canyon trip next week.  The Canyon beat me up a little bit this time, but I still remain faithful and dedicated.  That's saying something given the way I felt the last two miles.  You'll see!

No comments: