Thursday, October 18, 2012

Labor Day Weekend

This year we had yet another great Labor Day weekend at Apache Lake!  Now that the kids are getting older they spend a lot more time out on the water.  Their current favorite lake activity is knee boarding. 


My brother and sister joined us and they were awesome company and amazing help with the little kids! I just love having those guys around:)



Farrah was not such a a big fan of the water.  I think it was mainly because swimming meant that she was taken away from mommy!



Rand swimming with his shoes on.  There were some sharp rocks out there!



I forced Ains to come back and get her picture taken before we left.


Channing is my silly boy.


We even had some quality family-bed time with Aunt Candice.  This is one of those memories that will mostly be appreciated by those involved:)


It was a nice relaxing weekend.  In fact I think this year will go on my favorite's list as far as these labor day trips go.  Now we're already counting down the days until next year:)

Here we are climbing up fish creek road back to civilization.






No comments: