Friday, November 9, 2012

Five Things for Friday

First, I need to remind myself that I still haven't blogged about the Grand Canyon.  It was just such an intense trip that I am lacking the energy to tackle it right now.  I'll get to it sometime, just not sure when.


Speaking of that trip, I am still suffering from a knee injury I got when I was in the canyon.  My knee issues are putting a considerable damper on my Tour de Tucson plans and just bumming me out all around. Never again will I do a marathon hike this close to a big bike race.

We've had some interesting ups and downs in getting Blythe immunized.  Here she is at her last appointment.  So glad she is up to date, at least until the next school year.  It has truly been a pain, no pun intended

This little lady is growing up fast and is turning out to be quite the drama queen:)


This week has been a sick one.  Starting with Channing last weekend a sore throat/ fever/ cough has slowly been working its way through the household.  We've all had symptoms to some degree or other.   Quite a bit of school has been missed and this weekend we are taking it easy, and hoping some rest and relaxation will do the trick.  





No comments: